I love hearing from my readers and I welcome your comments!
Many pages on this site offer a comment feature for you to provide feedback to the author(s) of this site and to interact with other readers. I enjoy hearing from you and would like you to feel comfortable participating in the community on this site. For this reason, I ask that you understand the following policies regarding comments:
- Any information you disclose in comments becomes publicly displayed and may be used by Geek in the Forest for promotional uses on this website or in other formats online and offline.
- Your email address is required for commenting, but is not displayed publicly. Your email address will never be shared with third parties, although I may use it to contact you personally.
- Any personally identifiable information you submit as a comment can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit.
- Geek in the Forest reserves the right to moderate or edit comments for any reason. We promise to process moderated comments as quickly as possible and will strive to maintain the intent of your comment if it is edited.
- Geek in the Forest has no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your comment submissions.
- You are responsible for your comments and anything you submit to a comment form represents your own opinion. You hold Geek in the Forest, its author(s), and other comment users harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- Keep your language civil, polite, and free of personal attacks.
- Please do not include affiliate links in your comments. You may not use the comment feature to post spam. You may include promotional links if you limit them to one link per comment. Promotional links and language may be removed from a comment if it is deemed excessive.
- I can’t guarantee a response to every comment.